If technical matters are not your forte, don’t worry. I can help you with all manner of technical issues which might arise while you are publishing a book.
As an author, it is vital to have a good website where your readers can find out more about you and your titles. It is also a good way of spreading the word about your books and building your profile as a writer.
I can help you with a wide range of technical tasks, including:
- Software support
- Formatting ebooks & print books (including large print)
- Website maintenance and updates
- Website backups
- Website hosting
- Domain registration
- Mailing list management
- Mailing list backups
- Setting up a backup system
- Setting up and hosting a private wiki for notes on books, marketing, etc
- Setting up and hosting a web forum for your fans to chat to each other and you
To find out more about how I can help you, email me today. For technical support, I charge £20/$25 an hour, payable by PayPal.