Most people become authors because they are passionate about writing. However, there are many tedious and time-consuming tasks involved in the process of publishing books which can leave you little time to actually sit down and spend time on your craft.
My virtual assistant service takes these mundane jobs off your hands so you can focus your time and energy on what is important to you – writing. I can offer both regular assistance with an ongoing task or help with a one-off project, it is totally up to you.
Examples of work I can carry out for you include:
- Scheduling social media posts
- Updating the back matter in your back list books to add your new release
- Uploading new files to vendors
- Collating sales information from various vendors
- Checking the top sellers in your genre and comparing prices, descriptions, etc
- Monitoring the performance of your adverts
- Website updates
- Formatting and scheduling email newsletters
- Submitting to BookBub and other email lists
Contact me today to find out how I can help you.
For my virtual assistant service, I charge an hourly rate of £15, payable by PayPal.