Weekly News: 18th March 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Jane Friedman has a useful primer on estate planning for writers.
- BookBub is rolling out a new audiobook promotion service, named Chirp.
- What you need to know about the different types of book cover.
- I wrote a post for the Alliance of Independent Authors explaining how to set up local book links for your ebooks.
- Written Word Media has identified five book cover mistakes to avoid.
- It’s not good to look needy in your marketing.
- Amazon has added a “Quality Dashboard” to KDP, to make it easier for publishers to respond to reports of errors in ebooks.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.