Weekly News: 25 February 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Five ways to improve your Amazon author profile.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on contracts and negotiations.
- The Alliance of Independent Authors asks – are online catalogues worth the fees they charge?
- Writing: ALLi Editors’ Top Tips for Indie Authors.
- How to get reviews for your self-published book.
- Don’t try to do it all yourself – the six people every author should hire.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.