Weekly News: 3rd June 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A quick primer on keywords and how they impact sales.
- Hemingway’s advice is outdated. Here’s what to do instead.
- Readers are using speech to search for books. Will they find yours?
- If you’re planning a book reading, read this first.
- 72 places to get free images for book covers, blog posts, social media, etc.
- Success in marketing can be reduced to a simple formula.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.