Weekly News: 6th May 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- People outside the US can now get their US Amazon Associates payments by direct bank deposit.
- Marketing and publicity are related, but they aren’t the same.
- Amazon being less aggressive in the marketing of their own brands.
- Why many pirate sites don’t actually have copies of your book.
- Don’t let your critical voice silence your creative voice.
- Has your book been plagiarised or pirated on Amazon? You may be able to get compensation.
- How to write the perfect author bio.
- Some useful marketing ideas for new authors.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.